rabbinic in a sentence
- He also taught applied rabbinics at the affiliated Rabbi Elchanan seminary.
- These factors continue to inform rabbinic advising in the modern era.
- The existence of angels is generally accepted within traditional rabbinic Judaism.
- Tubal's sons are given different names in rabbinic sources.
- He also serves on the Rabbinic advisory committee of Torah Umesorah.
- The last-named was the author of several rabbinic works.
- Fleisher received his rabbinic degree from Kollel Agudat Achim in Jerusalem.
- He served as rabbinic ordination program, graduating hundreds of students.
- His son was the scholar of Rabbinic Judaism, Baruch Bokser.
- The oral law includes authoritative Rabbinic commentary, argument and teachings.
- He was a member of both Reform and Conservative rabbinic assemblies.
- She is a Senior Rabbinic Fellow of the Shalom Hartman Institute.
- She is a Rabbinic Fellow at the Hartman Institute in Jerusalem.
- He was also a field-work counselor for rabbinic students.
- A Rabbinic body exists to provide guidance to its members.
- Roman Catholics and Jewish rabbinic and synagogue organizations have debated the issue.
- The Talmud is considered rabbinic literature and sometimes called the Oral Torah.
- In Rabbinic literature, the final disposition of the Ark is disputed.
- Rabbinic tradition holds that he was only a common priest.
- A similar claim is also made by a number of Rabbinic sources.