rabbinate in a sentence
- The Chief Rabbinate oversees the implementation of Jewish law in Israel.
- He trained for the rabbinate in the Mir Yeshiva in Lithuania.
- In May, 1844, he accepted the rabbinate of Lemberg.
- A new synagogue was also built in Kalisz during his rabbinate.
- Gratz College itself does not offer theological training for the rabbinate.
- The Hungarian rabbinate were unhappy with Friesenhausen's unilateral activities.
- On December 4, 1852 Aub joined the rabbinate in Mainz.
- In 1936 he was ordained to the Rabbinate in Poland.
- Rabbi Yoffie said he supported the idea of dismantling the chief rabbinate.
- Rabbi Simcha Weiss said the rabbinate made the decision Monday.
- Protesting the unpaid salaries, rabbinates on Monday stopped issuing marriage documents.
- The Chief rabbinate said it would create an alternate plan.
- Schneerson urged Sacks to seek rabbinic ordination and to enter the rabbinate.
- The Rabbinate has jurisdiction over many aspects of Jewish life in Israel.
- Samuel officiated as rabbi in rabbinate of F黵th, Germany.
- In 1894 old age compelled his retirement from the rabbinate.
- The religious authority for Jewish marriages is the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.
- He also served as a member of the Israeli Chief Rabbinate Council.
- He was a senior rabbinical adviser to the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.
- The rabbinate, in fact, arranged the transaction.