rabbi in a sentence
- The car was part of the entourage of the Lubavitcher rabbi.
- "The Ten Commandments, " the rabbi responded.
- Rabbis are the Jewish leaders most in touch with American Jews,
- The rabbi thinks, nods, and lifts his eyes upward.
- But one more rabbi in Idaho can really make a difference.
- Rabbi Rolando Matalon remembers that night as if it were yesterday.
- You know, my rabbi said something very interesting to me,
- We have Reverend Gere, Sister Mary Felix, Rabbi Freidman.
- If you need help, see a priest or a rabbi.
- They assembled to honor the lifetime work of a great rabbi.
- Who is this rabbi and why is he so well regarded?
- The rabbi spoke words he would never be able to repeat.
- The rabbi ran for his life as the barracks were sealed.
- The rabbi is survived by his wife and six other children.
- Orthodox rabbis have called the actions of the Israeli government treasonous.
- The rabbi told me to remember the good memories of them,
- "That's pretty much what Rabbi Small does.
- Rabbi Rudin helped register blacks in Mississippi to vote in 1964.
- Alvin Sugarman ( our rabbi ) calls nearly daily as well.
- But how could a Conservative rabbi have come to such views?
How can I put and write and define rabbi in a sentence
and how is the word rabbi used in a sentence and examples? 用rabbi造句
, rabbi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.