rabbet in a sentence
- The rabbet is to hold the picture in place in the frame.
- Half-rabbets aren't going to cover all the plies.
- Chief among these, to my taste, is the rabbet plane.
- The rabbet allows the boards to overlap in this area.
- Rabbet and router planes are used to cut channels or grooves in boards.
- Picture-frame molding has a stepped groove, or rabbet, cut into it.
- The rabbets at the top and bottom of the Rembrandt frame are more like slats.
- Wait a minute _ you say you don't know what a rabbet is?
- Panel-raising planes and rabbet planes.
- The lip extends usually about a quarter of an inch past the edge of the rabbet.
- Now sand lightly, using a small sanding block to avoid rounding the edges of the rabbet.
- Apply a thin bead of glazing compound ( about one-eighth inch ) around the rabbet.
- With the bigger offsets, rout a rabbet along the high frames to make them line up.
- The next step is to cut the rabbets for the 1 / 4-inch plywood back.
- Alindogan, based out of Manila in the Philippines, a producer for Al Jazeera black rabbet special report
- The rabbet can be wide enough to accommodate the frame of the storm where it sits on the casing.
- Jointers are also used for making rebates ( also known as rabbets in North America ) in finished timber.
- A rabbet can be used to form a joint with another piece of wood ( often containing a dado ).
- The Garrett Wade catalog is a thing of beauty; a bronze rabbet plane is photographed as lovingly as a Cartier bracelet.
- If the replacements are thicker than the originals, you can rabbet the edges so they will fit in the original jamb.
How can I put and write and define rabbet in a sentence
and how is the word rabbet used in a sentence and examples? 用rabbet造句
, rabbet meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.