ra in a sentence
- And yet Bowen is back for another year as an RA.
- But the battle for Ras al Amoud is far from over.
- Sun Ra Arkestra, Feb . 1, 8 and 22.
- Jiro Kimu-ra is a man, not a woman.
- The Ras Mohammed National Park is a tribute to sustainable tourism.
- University officials have even suggested the RA program could be eliminated.
- "They're trying to coerce RAs with threats.
- But the next hours brought only the ras ( oG violence.
- Al Ra'i, Amman, Jordan, on Bosnia:
- He was born in 1892 and baptized as Ras Tafari Makonnen.
- Mubarak told reporters at the Ras el-Tin presidential palace.
- Dozens of Palestinian residents of Ras al-Amud also protested.
- Under RA 8180, prices are much lower for certain products.
- In Ras al-Amud, two, 9th graf pvs.
- In 1994, RA 7369 was again extended up to 1997.
- 4 of Republic Act ( RA ) 6395, as amended.
- His son, Ra'ad, was burned and screaming.
- Ra visited Moscow and Beijing this week to discuss the issue.
- ;Bones : Local osteoporosis occurs in RA around inflamed joints.
- Another type of sauce made from fermented fish is pla ra.