ra a in a sentence
- He was replaced by Hani Abu Ras as mayor in August 2010.
- In June 2010, they named Korean actress Jang Na-ra as an associate professor.
- Convinced by the Sorceress'story, He-Man happily accepts She-Ra as his sister.
- Amon Ra as an Egyptian, Zeus Ammon as a Greek.
- He was the one who gave Setrakus Ra a purple scar around his throat.
- Kendrick cites Randy Weston and Sun Ra as influences.
- :An ArbCom case request which does " not " include RA as a named party.
- When Doctor Stephen Franklin was examining a pak'ma'ra as part of the ISA medical program.
- There also exists three International RAs as well as its own Coordinator for Residential Education.
- Depictions of the rising sun often show Ra as a child contained within the solar disk.
- By the end of that month, the Group consisted of three Medium Regiments, RA as follows:
- Unfortunately, most decision-makers in our country view O / Ras a waste of time and resources.
- Usual stuff like treating Osiris, Orion, and Ra as a sort of trinity, ignoring all other users.
- When in the New Kingdom the god Amun rose to prominence he was fused with Ra as Amun-Ra.
- The accepted procedure is to follow the climb RA as best as possible, temporarily trading speed for height.
- Gane points to the innovative if misunderstood avant-garde jazz keyboardist and bandleader Sun Ra as a beacon of inspiration.
- :: I tend to think of WP : RA as a database, not a place being monitored by editors.
- If anyone would like to include RA as a named party, they are welcome to do so . "'
- :: : : : : : I think characterizing RAS as another arbcom is incorrect for a number of reasons.
- FSTs consist of five men; a patrol commander ( a Bombardier RA as the second in command ( 2IC ).