r and r in a sentence
- Its properties are determined by the R and R'groups in the monomers.
- Indonesian fans enjoyed some R and R by the swimming pool Wednesday.
- We are living in R and R ( rest and relaxation ) city.
- Let r and R denote the radii of the incircle and the circumcircle.
- Phthalates with small R and R'groups are used as solvents in perfumes and pesticides.
- All I'm thinking about after it is over is some R and R ."
- It was a day of R and R for the Yankees, relief and relaxation.
- In the above clue for R AND R, it means " This clue is tricky!
- In Kevlar, both R and R'are benzene rings.
- In Indonesia, Terios came with three trim levels : X, X Extra, R and R Adventure.
- Personnel had 30 days R and R with some assembling in Sioux Falls AAFd, South Dakota.
- A confederate commiserates consolingly, observing that " we all need some R and R before Armageddon ."
- "We're sending him a ticket so he can come up here for some R and R ."
- It was just good R and R.
- "I've had plenty of R and R recently by having so many weekends off, " he said.
- He heads for his winter home in Jupiter, Fla ., to get some ` R and R ."
- On the food front, most of my potted crops resemble bedraggled troops, begging for a little R and R.
- But midwinter was when we found ourselves suddenly in need of a little R and R, and the off-season rates were attractive.
- The general algorithm involves determining how many particles are within a distance of r and r + dr away from a particle.
- R and R : Marcel Lachemann didn't start Tim Salmon on Monday because he wanted to give the right fielder a rest.