package in a sentence
- What the package does not include is a lot of profits.
- Netherlands : Talks in progress for $ 23 million aid package.
- 1 package ( 3 ounces ) dried cherries, cut in half
- The package will cost less than $ 100, Lindenburg said.
- That's just the first of some overly precious packaging.
- For Rice, magic has arrived in big and small packages.
- There is still a chance of an incremental reform package passing.
- 1 1.25-ounce package regular-flavor chili seasoning
- If not, pay about $ 300 to add the package.
- 2 ( 3-to 41 / 2 ounce ) packages ladyfingers
- An example is buying more items in bulk, reducing packaging.
- The House passed the package by a two-vote margin.
- There's just nothing to bring the whole package together.
- Saturday's game may show the country the whole package.
- He's starting to understand the total package ."
- 1 ( 10-ounce ) package frozen peas, partially thawed
- These packages otherwise permit no extensions, added days or modifications.
- 16 ounces fresh loose spinach or 10-ounce package fresh spinach
- Good at least that Smith and Long came as a package.
- 1 cup long-grain rice, cooked according to package directions
How can I put and write and define package in a sentence
and how is the word package used in a sentence and examples? 用package造句
, package meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.