package store in a sentence
- I got " carded " at a package store the other day.
- Not just sunlight but also the fluorescent lighting of supermarkets and package stores.
- A package store and rum distillery are also in the works.
- From mom-and-pop package stores to big-name wholesalers to national retailers, all could be affected.
- Brown, 57, plans to reopen his cleaners and package store.
- Marty Siegal, owner of the package store, said he knew nothing about the incident.
- These governments must amend the laws to allow for liquor-by-the-drink sales and retail package stores.
- It also badly damaged the roof, allowing water to invade the bar and package store.
- The senior Kelly owns a package store only a short distance from Hatch's proposed store.
- Breweries and distillers could not sell directly to retailers or own saloons or package stores.
- Not all package store owners like the idea.
- You can find them at larger package stores and supermarkets because Thunderhead brought them to Atlanta.
- He went on to drive a bakery truck and own a package store in Stamford, Connecticut.
- "Aren't they the blue laws ? " asked Bill Wood, owner of the nearby Deluxe Package Store.
- But why shouldn't we control our own destiny, " said Gordon Muir, 39, a package store clerk.
- Package stores could not open before noon.
- On Magnolia Street, just off Main Street, is Hosia Nickson's Package Store, with a small restaurant attached.
- He went to work in a bakery truck and then owned a package store in Stamford, Conn.
- Truck rental and packaging stores sell boxing and packing materials and can advise you on packing efficiently.
- "Aren't they the blue laws ? " suggested Bill Wood, owner of the nearby Deluxe Package Store.