pack in a sentence
- Among the tips are one for creating a snack fantasy pack.
- Pack away the children and anyone who is ego-sensitive.
- But can a message from the pulpit pack such an impact?
- Now they are back in the pack at 2-2.
- Bottom line : Blazer zooms to near the head of the pack
- Instead, they declared themselves just a member of the pack.
- The journalistic pack is running in close formation this election season.
- Two six-packs of two different microbrewery beers each month.
- That creates a solid pack, like a block of ice.
- It was one of three holdovers that led the holiday pack.
- A pack of woofers tackle " Santa Claws,"
- After seven years, he decided to pack the garlic himself.
- Dent readjusted the thick ice pack on his injured right knee.
- Usually, these other breeders leave to form their own packs.
- The smell was attributed to one of the battery packs overheating.
- Ciancioso is a two-pack-a-day smoker.
- But it is hardly a pack of wild-eyed radicals.
- Haase said, clutching an ice pack in his left hand.
- If you or family members take prescription medications, pack extra.
- The Game Boy solar pack retails for $ 34.95.
How can I put and write and define pack in a sentence
and how is the word pack used in a sentence and examples? 用pack造句
, pack meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.