pack rat in a sentence
- Native wildlife include jackrabbits, and small desert-adapted species such as pack rats.
- Lucky for Tim Hollis that his father was such a pack rat.
- A pack rat's dream, albeit a rat with a large trust fund.
- For much of his 68 years, Ginsberg has been a pack rat.
- During the excavation, a pack rat fell into the pit and died.
- "And, as you can tell, we are pack rats, " she said.
- Computers seemed at first like the answer to a pack rat's prayer.
- Being something of a pack rat, I didn't have to look far.
- Artinian proved himself to be much more than a clever pack rat.
- Instead, it builds small nests in pack rat houses or under dead agaves.
- But Bohemianism is not a license to become a pack rat.
- Not bad for a pack rat who has never been a head coach.
- Bauzo, an avowed pack rat, said it was a silent process at first.
- The nests gave ancient pack rats some protection from predators and temperature extremes.
- "Now, " he said, " I'm the ultimate cyber pack rat.
- Bob Christian, my Washington correspondent and former newspaper colleague, is a pack rat.
- Pack rats find it hard to part with collections of clutter
- If you're a pack rat, rummage through your closet and pull
- But bohemianism is not a license to become a pack rat.
- They noted that the pack rat remained perplexed and incorrigible.