pack mule in a sentence
- The column had about 175 men, 25 supply wagons and pack mules.
- Between 1942 and 1956, pack mules were a common sight at Camp Carson.
- My pack mules perished seeking water holes, and I went on with camels.
- The Pakistanis can resupply most of their posts by road and pack mule.
- Pack mules bring supplies down daily and carry trash out.
- But still, I have to stand in the same line as the pack mules.
- They used this bill as a pack mule for every kind of military spending.
- It was to be carried on a pack mule.
- Pack mules have been used to bring food, water, batteries and other equipment to firefighters.
- Porters and pack mules transported merchandise over mountain tracks that formed the old trade routes.
- From there pack mules had to carry them the remaining to Puno on the lake.
- At one point, local pack mules were procured and used to haul equipment into higher elevations.
- They head to the Grand Canyon and trade the car for pack mules and mining supplies.
- The caravan of hundreds of pack mules was escorted by 800 men from Khun Sa's army.
- They used pack mules to transport equipment across some of the roughest terrain in the world.
- Pack mules, might be more like it.
- There we stood and patently awaiting like pack mules and patiently awaiting our turn to board the transport.
- In the dust go camels, pack mules, limbers, wagons, artillery, and all the rattling paraphernalia of War ."
- Nurses, skilled manual laborers, industrial workers and engineers cannot continue to be the pack mules of the nation,
- John reported that where he found them he could have loaded a pack mule with gold . ..