pack ice in a sentence
- The surrounding sea is obstructed by pack ice, even during the summer.
- The surrounding sea is obstructed by pack ice even in the summer.
- On 1 July they encountered their first pack ice off Har鰁 Island.
- Fill top of cooler with cubed ice or pack ice between items.
- Off Haroe Island on 1 July, " Advance " encountered pack ice.
- During autum pack ice forms which does not break up until spring.
- Nevertheless, most organisms in the winter pack ice are prepared for starvation.
- The white pack ice rimmed the horizon like a neon light.
- Despite cautious steaming through pack ice, she reached Reykjav韐 on 13 February 1943.
- After discovering Spitsbergen, the ships encountered pack ice blocking the way.
- The surrounding sea is obstructed by pack ice even in the summer months.
- The expedition's ship " Admiral Tegetthoff " was abandoned in the pack ice.
- In winter, it feeds on benthic prey, mostly flatfish, under dense pack ice.
- The extreme cold has resulted in 80 centimeter-thick ( 32-inch ) pack ice.
- Presumably, the pack ice eventually crushed and sank the abandoned " Advance ".
- They are native to coastal regions and pack ice around the Arctic Sea.
- The view reminded scientists of pack ice on a polar sea.
- The pack ice was heavier that summer than any experienced polar hands could remember.
- Unfortunately, the lives of large animals in the winter pack ice remain a mystery.
- We've even broken through 18-meter-thick ( 60-feet-thick ) pack ice,"