pack horse in a sentence
- The village public house is the Grade II listed Pack Horse Inn.
- Pack horse tracks and trails developed later on the higher, drier ground.
- Thus the cowboy would need a pack horse as well as his mount.
- And there was a pack horse mounted battery of 12 75 mm howitzers.
- He built the Pack Horse Hotel and the shops alongside.
- It is used as a pack horse, as a draught horse, and for grey.
- I started with Mr Harry Ogbourne and a pack horse.
- Slates were initially transported away from the quarry by pack horse via Cwm Orthin.
- Finished slates were transported by pack horse when quarrying began.
- When a pack horse became lost, Neelly stayed behind.
- For his second journey, he chose to haul trade goods by wagon instead of pack horse.
- The station was the starting point for the pack horse journey to the Boyer and Hobart.
- They are used as a pack horse, a light draft horse and as a general riding horse.
- He was imprisoned on the transport ship " Pack Horse " until his exchange in June 1781.
- Pedestrian access from the north is facilitated by using Prestolee Aqueduct, or the nearby Pack Horse Bridge.
- Each trip accommodates eight guests and two guides; one pack horse is provided for each two riders.
- During the rebuilding of the church the services were held at a pub called The Pack Horse Inn.
- Originally the clay was brought to wharves at Wareham by pack horse from the clay pits to the south.
- They built a house of cedar slabs and were the first to bring banana plants in by pack horse.
- Because packs are limited to 10 pounds, you may find it necessary to rent a pack horse as well.