pack animal in a sentence
- Bactrian camels were used as pack animals during the Cariboo Gold Rush.
- On both fronts, the horse was also used as a pack animal.
- Dogs are pack animals and a member of Chester's pack has disappeared.
- They even used cattle as pack animals to carry their heavy loads.
- The descent from the hill was tough the pack animals often fell.
- Some trails have permanent corrals that specifically cater to large pack animals.
- The pack animals and the baggage were piled up in one place.
- Traditional pack animals are diverse, including camels, horses, donkeys and mules.
- Some areas restrict the use of horses and other pack animals.
- Others use them as pack animals or in other working roles.
- Camelids were used for pack animals, for fiber, and for meat.
- You can see two riding horses, pack animals, and his guide.
- He saved his men, but some horses and pack animals died of thirst.
- It is used both as a pack animal and for grey.
- Monsters ( flying or not ), pack animals and daemons were also available.
- He would use the mules from the wagons as pack animals.
- Roads did not exist, nor wheeled vehicles or pack animals, until after 1766.
- Their farm is so remote, it only can be reached by pack animal.
- Some public lands require permits for the use of goats as pack animals.
- In mountainous regions unsuitable for wheeled vehicles, pack animals continue to transport goods.