pacifist in a sentence
- Cotton-tops are cooperative and pacifist to a surprising degree.
- Oakley and McDaniel and Harper would be pacifists on those channels.
- "He's gone pacifist on us,"
- But never are you lulled into thinking Law is a pacifist.
- The former president was by no means a pacifist, however.
- But I'm not what you would call a pacifist.
- They are pacifists, like members of the two other groups.
- "That's why I'm a pacifist.
- The main Kosovo leaders for most of that time were pacifists.
- Members of the community are pacifists and do not own property.
- But he said his pacifist leanings were being sorely tested now.
- He said it is a difficult time to be a pacifist.
- Pacifica was founded in 1946 by pacifists and former conscientious objectors.
- Her father died in Korea and she grew up a pacifist.
- Byrd, let it be noted, is no liberal pacifist.
- When asked if he was a pacifist, Moore responded heatedly.
- This experience in World War II turned me into a pacifist,
- Japan's pacifist constitution bars it from offensive military action.
- Japan's pacifist constitution prevents the country from waging war.
- You can call me, in this place, a pacifist.
- "pacifique recording studios" in a sentence
- "pacifism" in a sentence
- "pacifism and religion" in a sentence