pacifism in a sentence
- I strongly believe the Greens must be a force for pacifism.
- My father felt that pacifism was an act of complete love.
- Japan's official pacifism is more than a simple policy.
- Yes, that Mahatma Gandhi, the symbol of nonviolent pacifism.
- Hedges, however, argues not for pacifism but for realism.
- La Repubblica, Rome, on pacifism and war against Iraq:
- But pacifism, he says, can only go so far.
- By that stage, MacDonald's pacifism had been forgiven.
- Shelley elaborates on the psychological consequences of violence met with pacifism.
- Rassinier spent the rest of the 1950s advocating socialism and pacifism.
- Her ideology included feminism, naturism, anarchism, and pacifism.
- It has also touched a deep strain of pacifism among modern Germans.
- From the Brethren, Hollm said, he learned about Christian pacifism.
- U . S . policy customarily makes an accommodation with honest pacifism.
- The deeply rooted pacifism of the Japanese should continue to quiet critics.
- One contingent, especially strong in Europe, advocates pacifism.
- As such, the article represents the vanguard of pacifism.
- Hope, pacifism and kindness were all listed as underrated.
- This is not about blanket pacifism or anti-Americanism.
- But pacifism, says Athuraliye Rathana, can only go so far.