pacifika in a sentence
- There has been some dispute over the correct spelling of Pasifika, sometimes spelt Pasefika, Pacifica, Pacifika.
- Petrozzi / Kane later formed Pacifika with guitarist Adam Popowitz, bassist Toby Peter, and percussionist Elliot Polsky.
- The school became a key community hub and helped to educate not only local Maori and Pacifika students, but also Pakeha and other ethnicities well beyond the Aranui community limits.
- "' Silvana Kane "'( born "'Silvana Petrozzi "') is best known for her work as the founder and frontwoman of Vancouver-based global pop group Pacifika.
- The sound developed further in 1998 with the release of the album " Urban Pacifika Records-Pioneers of a Pacifikan Frontier " on an Auckland based record label started by Phillip Fuemana called Urban Pasifika Records.
- Founded in'Aotearoa Moananui a Kiwa Weavers'by the Mori and South Pacific Arts Council, the Pacifika portions of the organisation were split for funding reasons & mdash; current Toi Mori Aotearoa funding is specifically targeted at Mori arts.
- He has appeared on various television and radio shows including those on France 24, RT, China Radio International, The Voice of Russia, Press TV, CCTV, Ulusal Kanal ( Turkey ), Al-Mayadeen ( Pan-Arabic network ), Radio Pacifika, Radio Cape, among others.