pacifier in a sentence
- Diapers and pacifiers look as though they were made for dolls.
- "We're not using pacifiers anymore,"
- His pacifier still dangled from the dried blood on his chin.
- _Limit use of pacifiers or bottles until age 6 weeks.
- The move comes amid scares over poisoned pacifiers and tainted milk.
- Ohion said, fingering two pacifiers he said belonged to Noam.
- Many nebulizer manufacturers also offer pacifier attachments for infants and toddlers.
- A pacifier occasionally moved up and down in his mouth.
- Hunter tried to grab a pacifier from McKenzie's tiny mouth.
- A pacifier that some state legislators want to take away.
- It drools, it smiles, it sucks a pacifier.
- _A pacifier, lovey or thumb can help comfort a baby.
- For one thing, not all pacifier thermometers are accurate.
- Don't stick a pacifier in my mouth now ."
- This inspired Caso to invent a hybrid bottle and pacifier.
- A couple of Jimmy's pacifiers were scattered around the site.
- Or was the $ 900, 000 check enough of a pacifier?
- Why do pacifiers appear to lead to more ear infections?
- It's the natural relaxer that plastic pacifiers seek to replace.
- Why would a teen-age boy be carrying a baby pacifier?