pacification sejm in a sentence
- The conflict was ended in early spring of 1589, during the so-called Pacification Sejm.
- This result was confirmed, after the initial unrest, by the " pacification sejm " in 1699.
- Two years after the start of the revolt, the rebellious nobles formally surrendered to the king at the 1609 meeting of the Sejm, which became known as the Pacification Sejm.
- Eventually, Russian and Saxon armies defeated the supporters of LeszczyDski ( see Siege of Danzig ( 1734 ) ), and in 1736, the Pacification Sejm confirmed the accession of Augustus III to the Polish throne.
- "pacification of the araucania" in a sentence
- "pacification of tonkin" in a sentence
- "pacification of ukrainians" in a sentence
- "pacification of ukrainians in eastern galicia" in a sentence
- "pacification of wujek" in a sentence
- "pacification zone" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define pacification sejm in a sentence and how is the word pacification sejm used in a sentence and examples? 用pacification sejm造句, 用pacification sejm造句, 用pacification sejm造句, pacification sejm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.