pacific biosciences in a sentence
- Kasarskis also worked for Sage Bionetworks and Pacific Biosciences before returning to academia.
- The principle can be applied stepwise e . g . the Pacific Biosciences implementation.
- Sequencing provider GATC Biotech was selected by Pacific Biosciences as its first European service provider in late 2010.
- Pacific Biosciences said it would ship about 10 of the new instruments in the final quarter of 2015.
- Pacific Biosciences commercialized SMRT sequencing in 2011, after releasing a beta version of its instrument in late 2010.
- In August 2012, scientists at the Broad Institute published a paper reporting the findings of their evaluation of the Pacific Biosciences sequencer for SNP calling and discovery.
- Several papers published by researchers at Pacific Biosciences demonstrated that the sequencing instrument can be used to collect data on methylation, DNA damage, and other epigenetic information.
- He has participated in technology development, licensing patents and advising most of the Next-Generation Sequencing companies, including Complete Genomics, Illumina, Danaher Corporation, Roche Diagnostics, Pacific Biosciences, Genia, and Nabsys.
- In April 2012, scientists from Pacific Biosciences, the University of California, and other institutes used SMRT sequencing to prove the validity of activating internal tandem duplication mutations in FLT3 as a therapeutic target in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Demonstrating the value for bacterial sequencing, scientists from Pacific Biosciences and other institutions published in January 2011 a paper in the New England Journal of Medicine demonstrating the origin of the Shiga-toxin encoding phage through lateral gene transfer.
- Pacific Biosciences sequencers utilize a method called Single-molecule real-time ( SMRT ), where sequencing data is produced by light ( captured by a camera ) emitted when a nucleotide is added to the complementary strand by enzymes containing fluorescent dyes.
- "pacific bent grass" in a sentence
- "pacific bible college" in a sentence
- "pacific bible seminary" in a sentence
- "pacific biological laboratories" in a sentence
- "pacific biological station" in a sentence
- "pacific birds habitat joint venture" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define pacific biosciences in a sentence and how is the word pacific biosciences used in a sentence and examples? 用pacific biosciences造句, 用pacific biosciences造句, 用pacific biosciences造句, pacific biosciences meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.