pacific biological laboratories in a sentence
- The Pacific Biological Laboratories is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Doc's Western Biological Laboratory is a reference to Ricketts'real Pacific Biological Laboratories, which stood at 800 Cannery Row from 1928 to 1948.
- From 1927 to 1948, Rickett's Pacific Biological Laboratory at 800 Ocean View Avenue in salon of sorts, where writers, artists and other luminaries would gather.
- Ed Ricketts, the marine biologist who was Steinbeck's friend and inspiration for the character Doc, had an octopus as a trademark for products sold by his Pacific Biological Laboratories.
- "' Pacific Biological Laboratories "', abbreviated "'PBL "', was a biological supply house that sold Monterey's Cannery Row on Monterey Bay in Monterey County, California.
- In 1922 Ricketts met and married Anna Barbara Maker, whom he called " Nan . " A year later they had a son, Edward F . Ricketts, Jr ., and moved to California to set up Pacific Biological Laboratories with Albert E . Galigher : Galigher was Ricketts'college friend with whom he had run a similar business on a smaller scale.
- "pacific bible college" in a sentence
- "pacific bible seminary" in a sentence
- "pacific biological station" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define pacific biological laboratories in a sentence and how is the word pacific biological laboratories used in a sentence and examples? 用pacific biological laboratories造句, 用pacific biological laboratories造句, 用pacific biological laboratories造句, pacific biological laboratories meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.