pachysandra in a sentence
- You who can kill even the hardiest pachysandra, take heart.
- He has replaced dead grass with groundcovers of myrtle and pachysandra.
- It is also evergreen, and looks better in winter than pachysandra.
- Species of " Pachysandra " are used as ground cover.
- It grows to about the same height as pachysandra, but much thicker.
- I turned a skeptical eye on her pachysandra.
- The red, holiday Pachysandra on Fassel's desk was apparently out of play.
- Ajuga, pachysandra, and vinca are well-known ground covers, all evergreen perennials.
- Shade plants remained pachysandra and ivy.
- Pachysandra procumbens, an under-used ground cover rambles under the redbud and hickory trees.
- Bold, yellow-edged hosta and wispy monkey grass mingle on a carpet of pachysandra.
- Evergreen pachysandra is useful for shady areas as is the ever reliable ( though deciduous ) hosta.
- Now, I'm thinking of starting an " anything but pachysandra or ivy " club.
- Also consider mulch around the base of trees or ground-cover plants such as vinca minor and pachysandra.
- Other evergreens deer don't much like include pieris, pachysandra, leucothoe, spruce, and juniper.
- Because of the topography, the land in back of the house, covered with pachysandra, slopes sharply up.
- OK, try a ground cover : pachysandra and myrtle ( Vinca minor ) have the best chance of doing something.
- Pachysandra, with green or variegated green and white leaves that grows 8 to 10 inches high and usually very thickly.
- At times it seems as if I were the only member of the " anything but pachysandra " group.
- How else to explain the overwhelming use of Vinca minor, English ivy and pachysandra when so many other possibilities are available?