pachyrhizus in a sentence
- J韈ama is one species in the genus " Pachyrhizus ".
- Several interspecific hybridization experiments have been conducted among all the " Pachyrhizus " species.
- Several species of jicama occur, but the one found in [ many ] markets is " Pachyrhizus erosus ".
- It is known for their big, juicy Singkamas ( Pachyrhizus erosus ) that farmers grow and sell them to commercial and public markets.
- ""'Bradyrhizobium pachyrhizi " "'is a bacterium from the genus of Bradyrhizobium which was isolated from nodules of Pachyrhizus erosus in Guanacaste in Costa Rica.
- All three above " Pachyrhizus " species are popular cultivated varieties, mainly jicama or " P . erosus ", which is common in the USA as imported jicama, while another cultivar,"
- "pachyrhinosaurins" in a sentence
- "pachyrhinosaurus" in a sentence
- "pachyrhinosaurus canadensis" in a sentence
- "pachyrhinosaurus lakustai" in a sentence
- "pachyrhinosaurus perotorum" in a sentence
- "pachyrhizus erosus" in a sentence