pachyderm in a sentence
- Horton, at least, is a sensitive New Age pachyderm.
- Pachyderms and petunias : Ever wonder why jungles are so lush?
- PROTECTING THE PACHYDERM : The elephants of Tanzania are in trouble.
- INDIGENOUS / " THINGS WE DO " ( Pachyderm)
- There is a certain herd instinct that plays out among pachyderms,
- The elephant is in many ways a pachyderm of psychological proportions.
- He landed without incident, but his pachyderm pal proved less successful.
- Hence the city's new ban on pavement-pounding pachyderms.
- The verdict : An informative and lovely visit with pachyderms.
- A six-ton pachyderm could be just feet away.
- Holmes says of the pachyderm on which Solor makes a dramatic entrance.
- No one can hear their pleas except this put-upon pachyderm.
- If pachyderm Picassos are possible, why not Paganinis ? he reasoned.
- But villagers claim one more pachyderm remains at large, he said.
- Cobain continued to work on the lyrics while recording at Pachyderm Studio.
- He called Primo Carnera the " tall tower of Pachyderms.
- So fans have begun camping out for hours to await the pachyderm procession.
- But this particular pachyderm is no mere cartoon character.
- The good news is that you can give your blotchy pachyderm a facial.
- It will look even better when Reinholz finally sees a Pasadena Pachyderm uniform.