pacesetter in a sentence
- By the turn, Stevens moved Silver Charm outside the pacesetters.
- The favorite finished 1 lengths in front of pacesetter Six Below.
- Beard was the pacesetter, no matter what the times say.
- Hall of Famer Margaret Smith Court is the pacesetter with 24.
- He is a boorish, screw-you pacesetter for cravings.
- The newspaper also won a Pacesetter award from JACC in 1999.
- "The Foundry Conference has been a pacesetter on many occasions.
- The Pacesetter battalion redeployed with the 4th Infantry Division to Ft.
- The deliveries included six Pacesetter type units and eight GVA designs.
- And he has been a crafty deal maker and pacesetter.
- We see ourselves as pacesetters for this new model of public housing,
- Trainer Randy Bradshaw is trying to get the natural pacesetter to relax.
- He is expected to run close to the pacesetters in the Belmont.
- Drug stocks were among the afternoon's recovery pacesetters.
- So Mann founded Pacesetter Systems and introduced rechargeable pacemaker batteries.
- Anees was fourth, followed by pacesetter Surfside and Cocky.
- Peaden was a pacesetter in the race toward elite baseball.
- When the real Harley Earl was rme a styling pacesetter.
- -- Florida and Ohio were the pacesetters with statewide virtual schools.
- Gebrselassie blamed the second pacesetter for his falling short of the mark.