pacer in a sentence
- Fortunately for the Pacers, they have much more than Miller.
- It's about the Knicks and the Pacers ."
- The Pacers were just lucky to catch him in his debut.
- Atlanta was third in scoring defense; the Pacers were fourth.
- If Smits gets the better of Ewing, the Pacers win.
- The Indiana Pacers did not need a dramatic comeback on Saturday.
- The Pacers will surely come in loose and ready to play.
- The crowd was shocked and the Pacers were in deep trouble.
- We pick it up with the Pacers leading 89-87.
- The Pacers turned the ball over ( Antonio Davis walked ).
- The Pacers turned the ball over ( Hardaway stripped Davis ).
- Miller, the heart and soul of the Pacers, disappeared.
- In other words, it was the Indiana Pacers of hurricanes.
- No one cares now when Brown brings his Indiana Pacers here.
- The injury occurred when Pacers center Rik Smits accidentally elbowed Williams.
- The Bullets, 19-20, made the Pacers work.
- They made 11 against the Pacers, 10 against the Timberwolves.
- Horry said of the former Sonics forward and current Indiana Pacer.
- Schrempf played 33 minutes and had nine points against the Pacers.
- The Pacers already have the Celtics'permission to court Bird.
How can I put and write and define pacer in a sentence
and how is the word pacer used in a sentence and examples? 用pacer造句
, pacer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.