pacemaker in a sentence
- He has exposed unsafe blood banks, bottled water and pacemakers.
- Gerry and The Pacemakers-- How Do You Do It?
- Pacemakers use electronic shocks to treat a too-slow heartbeat.
- Pacemakers use electric shock to treat a too-slow heartbeat.
- He is recuperating from having a pacemaker installed, Conway said.
- Pacemakers are used to accelerate a heart that beats too slowly.
- Pacemakers use electrical shocks to treat a too-slow heartbeat.
- Pacemakers use electricity to regulate a patient's heart beat.
- Nearly 140, 000 pacemakers are implanted into heart patients annually.
- His eyes brightened when asked if the device was a pacemaker.
- And the patient needs an implanted pacemaker to drive the ventricles.
- Who knows how long he would live with the pacemaker anyway?
- Q : When was the pacemaker invented, and by whom?
- Today, pacemakers are the world's smallest programmable computers.
- So far, the pacemaker has proven the more powerful symbol.
- Frightened, Victor and Lydia Munger agreed to the pacemaker operation.
- That same week, doctors implanted Corbet's first pacemaker.
- He had two open-heart surgeries and has a pacemaker,
- The pacemaker worked, on and off, for three years.
- Recalled most often were heart implants such as pacemakers and defibrillators.
- "pacem in terris award" in a sentence
- "pacem in terris peace and freedom award" in a sentence
- "pacemaker action potential" in a sentence