paced in a sentence
- Gone are the methodical and slow-paced advances of Normandy.
- Pace-Wildenstein is drumming up business in some unlikely places.
- He says parties are keeping up a similar pace this year.
- Each knows how to slow down or speed up its pace.
- Having a sane pace to my life helps keep me healthy.
- Comfortable tables and benches abound for eating at a leisurely pace.
- Next year's growth could exceed even that torrid pace.
- You can only go at the pace of the slowest person,
- They keep the complicated show moving at an extraordinarily brisk pace.
- Bush and his campaign are setting the pace, she said.
- Ito said jury selection would continue at its present glacial pace.
- Steve Sokol clicks off his physical feats at a tiring pace.
- Stack after stack the woman maintained the same pace and rhythm.
- There's a different pace in the NBA ."
- The company's salsa is sold under the Pace name.
- Pace's has projected 1994 sales of $ 220 million.
- Our British guide, Bronwen Sinclair, set a quick pace.
- Some thrive on the pleasant change of pace from workaholic coaching.
- But Riordan himself has expressed frustration with the pace of action.
- Karl Malone paced the Jazz with 21 points and 12 rebounds.