paced beat in a sentence
- Pace beat local favorite Morgan Larson by 4, 13 and 67 seconds.
- But Pace beat Baird in their meeting Saturday, thus becoming the leader.
- The song's verse is a moderately paced beat, fueled by guitar and drums.
- Klepacki defined " Red Alert 2 " s style with heavy metal guitar and fast-paced beats.
- Frenchman Bertrand Pace beat Swede Magnus Holmberg and collected 700, 000 yen ( dlrs 6, 000 ) for third place.
- "Push the Limits " introduces first a high-paced beat, first some snare drums and then several other layers of music gradually to form a complex and multilayered track.
- Both teams were cancelling out each other well, and when the ball was punted up field and flicked on by J閞閙y H閘an, Jermaine Johnson's pace beat the opposition defender to the ball, and hooked it over the on-rushing keeper to put Wednesday a goal up.