paca in a sentence
- Legend has it that Paca's wife haunts the mansion.
- Its water spread area covers the districts of Paca, Panc醤.
- Was Chapa duped by La Paca and her enterprising band of disciples?
- Pacas are nocturnal, sedentary, and solitary animals with territorial tendencies.
- Vladimir Klichko of the Ukraine fights Paca Wolfgram of Tonga for that title.
- La Paca said it was her spiritual guide, speaking through her sister.
- Deutsche Bank Americas sent 150 employees to the William Paca School in Harlem.
- PacA 32.57 34.37 + . 63
- PacA 20.00 21.11 _ . 14
- They are also a food source of the paca.
- William Paca is buried at the family cemetery there.
- The newsweekly Proceso published a letter La Paca sent to Raul Salinas in prison.
- Paca is the 3rd richest French region and ranks 19th at the European scale.
- Saint Apr韌io ( died in 530 ) became the first Visigothic bishop of Paca.
- The mountain paca is captivity for commercial use.
- Rodents include the agouti paca and several species of mice, squirrels and rats.
- The cooperative has wildlife, a nursery for crocodiles, lowland pacas and deer.
- PACA hired theatre consultant Michael Hardy to do a feasibility study of the Orpheum.
- What was La Paca's game?
- The principal attraction here, however, is the superb two-acre Paca garden.