paca house in a sentence
- On Prince George Street, one block south of Maryland Avenue, is the William Paca House and Garden.
- Given Maryland's geography, you can easily add the William Paca House and Garden in Annapolis to your schedule.
- The Paca House and Garden encompasses an 18th-century Georgian mansion constructed by William Paca, a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
- WILLIAM PACA HOUSE AND GARDEN, 186 Prince George St ., ( 800 ) 603-4020; ( 410 ) 263-5553, www . annapolis . org.
- Preservationists call Annapolis a museum without walls because of its profusion of old buildings, but the city also has its share of small museums, including stately homes such as the Hammond-Harwood House and the William Paca House and Gardens that offer a glimpse of what life was like in Maryland three centuries ago.