pac1 in a sentence
- VIPR2 and / or PAC1 receptor activation is involved in cutaneous active vasodilation in humans.
- The study suggests that perturbations in the PACAP-PAC1 pathway are involved in abnormal stress responses underlying PTSD.
- Ressler et al . identified an association of a SNP in the gene coding for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide ( PACAP ), implicating this peptide and its receptor ( PAC1 ) in PTSD.
- :: Pac1 ( UniProtKB P22192 )-S . pombe-this RNase III is located on chromosome II of the yeast nuclease and when over expressed, is directly involved in the sterility, lack of mating efficiency, abnormal mitotic cell cycle, and mutation suppression of the organism.
- This is particularly interesting given that FKBP5 SNPs have previously been associated with expressed in those with current PTSD . Another recent study found a single SNP in a putative estrogen response element on ADCYAP1R1 ( encodes pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide type I receptor or PAC1 ) to predict PTSD diagnosis and symptoms in females.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide ( VIP ) and pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating peptide ( PACAP ) receptors are activated by the endogenous peptides VIP, PACAP-38, PACAP-27, peptide histidine isoleucineamide ( PHI ), peptide histidine methionineamide ( PHM ) and peptide histidine valine ( PHV ) . PACAP type II receptors ( VPAC1 and VPAC2 receptors ) display comparable affinity for PACAP and VIP, whereas PACAP-27 and PACAP-38 are > 100 fold more potent than VIP as agonists of most isoforms of the PAC1 receptor.
How can I put and write and define pac1 in a sentence
and how is the word pac1 used in a sentence and examples? 用pac1造句
, pac1 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.