pac in a sentence
- Tribal lawyers said they were also considering forming a national PAC.
- Two Pac-10 teams lost convincingly to two WAC teams.
- But we have to get ready for the Pac-10.
- Other members form PACS in preparation for leadership elections within Congress.
- Opponent : WAC champion or Pac-10 runner-up.
- Eighteen NCAA, Pac-10 Conference and USC records ago.
- Arizona State coach Bill Frieder said of the Pac-10.
- This one sent Pac-10 strategists scrambling for contingency plans.
- Not good enough to play in the Pac-10 Conference.
- It never affected him until we started the Pac-10.
- That gives PACs and lobbyists a little less room to maneuver.
- For that he was Pac-10 player of the week.
- 1994 : 9-4, 1st in Pac-10.
- 1994 : 8-4, 4th in Pac-10.
- The new Monday Morning PAC was created specifically for Congressional candidates.
- Follow the money _ political action committee ( PAC ) money.
- Who paid the big bucks into the Sen . Thomas PAC?
- Agbusiness gave their PACs more than $ 2.5 million.
- _Contributions from political action committees ( PACs ) are banned.
- Pac Bell first launched the voice-messaging center in 1990.
How can I put and write and define pac in a sentence
and how is the word pac used in a sentence and examples? 用pac造句
, pac meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.