pab in a sentence
- The PNB and the PAB duly considered the Part 2 recommendations.
- At the 11 April 1931 congress, the PAB split.
- The new oversight structure is called the Public Accountability Board ( PAB ).
- He gave the PAB a leftist and federalistic stance.
- PAB is aware of its use here and has no problem with it.
- She got underway at 0825 on 29 November, towing PAB-7.
- The principal mountains are the Central Baloch, Kirthar, Pab, Dasht rivers.
- PAB accredits graduate and undergraduate planning degree programs in the United States and Canada.
- However during the April 11, 1931 congress, the PAB fractured into different factions.
- Examples of C-PAB subcommittees include Graffiti, Youth, Homeless Outreach and Traffic.
- The goal of PAB is to reduce pulmonary artery pressure and excess pulmonary blood flow.
- Having a branch in Labuan will further enhance the status of PAB as acomplete financial supermarket.
- Pab Sungenis has done the same.
- On 13 December, the transport received word to take PAB-7 to Johnston Island.
- Due to the varying complications, different modifications of PAB have been developed to improve outcomes.
- Once in place, the FloWatch-PAB provides dynamic control of pulmonary artery blood flow.
- The PAB-9 ( -9 ) used a stamped rather than machined steel core.
- The FloWatch-PAB size can be adjusted by wireless remote control using the FloWatch Control Unit.
- PAB involves the insertion of a band around the pulmonary artery to reduce blood flow into the lungs.
- PAB followed by later repair is a common surgical alternative when early definitive repair is high-risk.