pa in a sentence
- -30-keyword ( s ) state ( s ) PA
- "Pas de greve, " read the other.
- -- Deborah S . Clemens, Mount Gretna, Pa.
- It was the Comet at Hershey Park ( Pa . ).
- Born : Jan . 26, 1927; Greensburg, Pa.
- Rep . Curt Weldon, R-Pa ., said.
- Miss Gubernat, of Martins Creek, Pa ., said.
- Sen . Rick Santorum, R-Pa ., said.
- Sen . Rick Santorum, R-Pa ., agrees.
- -30-Keyword ( s ) state ( s ) PA
- A resident of Swarthmore, Pa ., he was 48.
- But none is pure Ma and Pa's home cooking.
- Masonic Homes, Elizabethtown, Pa ., 75.1 percent
- Ma : Don't mind if I do, Pa.
- Pa : I thought that was the Braxton's house.
- The first opened in Wayne, Pa ., in 1992.
- Life is too short _ n'est pas ?"
- He lives in Trexlertown, Pa ., outside of Allentown.
- _THE REV . GARY FINN, in Montoursville, Pa.
- Mayor John Dorin of Montoursville, Pa ., said yesterday.
How can I put and write and define pa in a sentence
and how is the word pa used in a sentence and examples? 用pa造句
, pa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.