pa system in a sentence
- A long-line PA system and digital display screens provide train running information.
- PA system woofers typically have high efficiency and high power handling capacity.
- Another use of two-way radio technology is for a wireless PA system.
- Meanwhile, Peel bought the band recording equipment and a stereo PA system.
- It is equipped with basketballs, hoops, soccer balls, and a PA System.
- The concert was cancelled as the band's PA system was stolen.
- "Ice, Baby " over the PA system when he's introduced in a game.
- Shortly after World War Two, concrete terracing and a PA system were introduced.
- The music room includes a resident drum kit, keyboards, stereo and PA system.
- "Most residential buildings don't have a PA system, " he said.
- Space makes it to the control room and communicates using the PA system.
- Their PA system on this tour was rated at 120 decibels.
- Classrooms were equipped with sufficient PA system found in most schools.
- The band's first PA system was stolen from Monette High School.
- All four are used either separately or combined for PA systems.
- "Eleven o'clock, " naturalist Mason Weinrich announces over the PA system.
- Typical professional audio applications include audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems and broadcasting.
- But the news coming over the train's PA system wasn't wrong.
- This control equipment is also used for separating zones in a PA system.
- Live, the POD would run straight into the venue's PA system.