p in a sentence
- Saturday : 8 p . m . at Texas Stadium, Irving
- And what of the red line at PS 69 in Queens?
- The FOMC meeting ended at 12 : 45 p . m.
- All three shootings occurred around 9 : 30 p . m.
- Saturday at 10 : 30 p . m . : DCvers.
- It concludes on Wednesday at 8 : 05 p . m.
- The card is scheduled to begin at 6 p . m.
- Thursday P . M . ( about 2 : 00pm ).
- Steven P . Stanbrook was named to succeed Ms . Sprieser.
- Staff Writer P . K . Daniel contributed to this story.
- The races normally start at 12 : 30 p . m.
- The post office closed for business at 4 p . m.
- NBC, Sunday and Monday at 9 p . m . ET
- Starks signed just before a 5 p . m . deadline.
- I thought A . P . worked hard in practice yesterday.
- THE BURNING SEASON : HBO Saturday at 8 p . m.
- Produced for the Goodspeed Opera House by Michael P . Price.
- He later pushed back that deadline to 3 p . m.
- The card is scheduled to begin at 9 p . m.
- The official workday ends between 6 and 7 P . M.