obbligato in a sentence
- The vocal line is accompanied by an oboe da caccia obbligato.
- The chorale is followed by an aria with an obbligato violin.
- The alto aria is accompanied by an obbligato violoncello piccolo.
- Movement 4 is an aria for soprano with an obbligato solo violin.
- Marina Piccinini played the flute obbligatos to excellent effect.
- Wit is the obbligato that runs against the symphonic theme of his melancholy.
- The piece also benefits from the fluid piano obbligato of Maria Joao Pires.
- I used to just play low-end obbligato.
- It includes the earliest surviving obbligato writing for instruments by the Roman School.
- It is followed by an aria for soprano with obbligato recorders in unison.
- The inner movements are distinguished by their obbligato instruments.
- This work is a four-voice short mass with two obbligato sopranos.
- The aria is characterized by an obbligato bell duet.
- His use of electronics, using digital delay on obbligato instruments with choir.
- Two obbligato oboes take part in the setting.
- A secco recitative leads to an alto aria with two obbligato oboi da caccia.
- The second movement is a combined tenor aria and soprano chorale with obbligato strings.
- Its first movement features a piano obbligato.
- The singers are like an obbligato, an almost secondary decoration to the instrumental writing.
- Joe Lovano's tenor sax played delicious and delicate obbligatos to Reeves'singing.