obadiah in a sentence
- Any date for the composition of Obadiah must be held tentatively.
- Madame Masque later informs Obadiah on what happened to the Enforcer.
- Elijah sends Obadiah back to Ahab to announce his return to Israel.
- Equally high was Obadiah's reputation as a casuist.
- Obadiah was active also in the domain of religious philosophy.
- His son Obadiah had married, but left no children.
- Obadiah was the second Nigerian ever to qualify as a medical doctor.
- Among the 16 prominent Rhode Islanders named was Obadiah Holmes.
- He was ordained an Anglican priest in 1972 by Bishop Obadiah Kariuki.
- About 1525 Obadiah left Rome and led for some time a wandering life.
- Obadiah was an indefatigable writer, chiefly in the field of Biblical exegesis.
- Now Pith Possum and Obadiah must rescue Doris Deer and clear their names.
- Obadiah Brown also left First meeting place of the school from 1784-88
- Obadiah finds that his near-death experience has awakened some latent talents.
- The lastnamed is referred to by Obadiah of Bertinoro.
- Its original owner was Obadiah Williams, a wealthy merchant of Huguenot origin.
- Stark married Obadiah Stane from taking control of Stark Industries at least once.
- Tony saves Obadiah, but Howard and Nifara are taken captive by Loni.
- Obadiah's understanding of the Bible may have also played a role.
- The Armor Wars conclude as Obadiah Stane discovers the identity of Iron Man.