oau in a sentence
- Seyoum told the extraordinary session of the OAU conflict resolution body.
- He said he would examine the OAU charter for possible changes.
- Under OAU rules, a quorum of eight leaders was needed.
- The OAU isn't ready to subject itself to conditionality.
- The rebels also met with OAU Secretary General Salim Ahmed Salim.
- The council welcomed Ethiopia's acceptance of the OAU proposal.
- We believe the OAU proposals do provide basis for that solution,
- Compoare issued his statement at OAU headquarters in the Ethiopian capital.
- The OAU observers were based on Grand Comore and Moheli islands.
- The OAU and the United Nations are supporting the peace process.
- When the OAU was formed we faced a set of challenges.
- _an executive council instead of the OAU council of ministers;
- The OAU also worked with the UN to ease refugee problems.
- Our sole objective is to get the OAU talks restarted.
- But our watchword will be cooperation with the UN and the OAU.
- The OAU called Monday for Sudan to hand over the three suspects.
- Libya is one of the OAU's 53 members.
- Sahnoun also acts as the OAU envoy to the region.
- Annan was also attending, though he is not an OAU member.
- He attended an OAU conference in Cairo in January 1993.