oasis in a sentence
- So, Saratoga remains an oasis in the desert of racing.
- It's like an oasis, and so much pleasanter.
- Oasis was in its element at the crowded, humid Whisky.
- "The Crude Oasis, " starring Jennifer Taylor.
- Beatles references are here, there and everywhere in Oasis songs.
- Home has to be an oasis, now more than ever.
- We don't see an oasis so far ."
- The Southwest Boys and Girls Club is an oasis of sorts.
- Oasis has about 600 miles of pipeline and related compression equipment.
- The car functions as a relaxing oasis in her busy life.
- Already the cluster of buildings resembles an encampment around an oasis.
- It will open its Oasis Lakeland Forest Holiday Village in May.
- What good would a desert be without an oasis or two?
- A garden they reclaimed from rubble is an oasis for meditation.
- In many ways, golf has become an oasis for Woods.
- Oasis Stores Plc slumped 11.5p to 123.5.
- Among major movers, Oasis Stores Plc slumped 8p to 127.
- Tony Gwynn was hobbling through the desert searching for an oasis.
- It feels like an oasis where you can relax and work.
- +Mayo Health Oasis ( www . mayohealth . org ).