oao in a sentence
- Russian Machines Corporation is the controlling shareholder in OAO GAZ.
- The success of OAO-2 motivated astronomers to consider larger missions.
- In addition, he is director of the OAO Svyazinvest.
- The expected buyer was the 38 % Russian state owned company OAO Gazprom.
- Immediately adjacent to OAO " Svetogorsk " is a tissue mill.
- He is Member of the Scientific and Technical Council of OAO " Gazprom ".
- OAO " Litoye " is the main developer of natural resources in the district.
- The company was originally known as "'OAO FIK Novafininvest " '.
- In 2012 OAO GLZ Tsentrolit joined Belstankoinstrumentholding together with 15 other large Belarussian industrial enterprises.
- According to Kommersant, OAO Kondopoga is one of the industry's most successful companies.
- In Russia, Shipston joined a consortium investing in OAO Sidanco, a large oil company.
- On 6 October 2000 he was appointed representative of the State in OAO " Belpromstroibank ."
- _Russian oil giant OAO Yukos is close to insolvency, its chief executive Stephen Theede says.
- Covering, OAO " Svetogorsk " produces pulp, printing paper, and packaging board.
- Since December 1998, OAO " Svetogorsk " has been majority owned by International Paper.
- Mechel acquired a controlling stake in Southern Kuzbass GRES OAO and Kuzbassenergosbyt power sales company in 2007.
- Shipston later sold its interest in OAO Sidanco to British Petroleum and Tyumen Oil Company ( TNK ).
- The mine is owned and operated by Raspadskaya OAO ( ), a Russian publicly listed coal company.
- CentrTelecom KF OAO is the main cable Internet service provider in the urban centers and municipalities of the oblast.
- There were two copies, with the other one produced in Izhevsk set in the premises of OAO Izhstal.