oakland in a sentence
- They headed to Oakland on a four-game winning streak.
- It is ordered that Harold L . Perry, of Oakland,
- When I came back to Oakland, I was on fire.
- The former Oakland Raiders cornerback walks into the physical education office.
- He was briefly promoted to Oakland on two occasions in 1993.
- The Oakland A's have done it all to perfection.
- The Bulldogs beat Santa Clara and Utah to advance to Oakland.
- At Muni, the Oakland Athletics have taken a cautious approach.
- A hearing on the motion is scheduled June 8 in Oakland.
- Baltimore and Oakland are still very much alive in the hunt.
- Oakland is not as lucrative but has a stadium in place.
- The San Francisco-Oakland market is No . 5 nationally.
- Look what the Raiders have done to Oakland over the years.
- "I don't care about Oakland ."
- And I felt sorry for Oakland when the Raiders moved before.
- Not when the Oakland Coliseum promised him 175 new luxury boxes.
- But Cobb also said Oakland could benefit from the base closing.
- That was the year the Raiders left Oakland for Los Angeles.
- In June, the Los Angeles Raiders moved back to Oakland.
- "Amen, " replied the chorus in Oakland.
- "oakington immigration reception centre" in a sentence
- "oakington railway station" in a sentence
- "oakite" in a sentence
- "oaklahoma" in a sentence
- "oaklahoma city bombing" in a sentence
- "oakland - jack london square" in a sentence