oafish in a sentence
- It's not that oafish comedies should be rooted in reality.
- In the anime Ken Nakajima is a lovable but slightly oafish character.
- Not all human-resources people, of course, are so oafish.
- John Rocker probably blew his career in Atlanta Sunday in spectacularly oafish fashion.
- This litany of abuse condemns the oafish Rocker out of his own mouth.
- Tales abounded of his oafish manners gobbling food in the homes of friends.
- Both play oafish moustache-twirlers who belong in an Austin Powers flick.
- Bill Irwin does a star turn as Trinculo, an oafish, foolish servant.
- But the scenes with the oafish Baron Ochs are filled with galumphing Germanic humor.
- I could never understand why the oafish Al was so turned off by her.
- I felt increasingly oafish among such delicate creatures.
- As Sir Fopling, an oafish Englishman turned Paris dandy, he was hilarious.
- And his choreography was intentionally oafish.
- The oafish Bob is suspicious _ Berlin is full of Commie spies _ and perhaps envious.
- No one expects an oafish woman.
- A case of oafish federal government with its heel on the necks of local school boards?
- Surprisingly, his oafish accidents on the battlefield helped defeat the federation's droid army.
- Malfoy hangs out with his cronies, the oafish Crabbe and Goyle . _ _ _=
- For revenge, she decides to marry an oafish suitor named Freddie ( Jean Par閐鑣 ).
- Maybe I will even put up with Parcells'oafish sarcasm if the Jets are for real.