oaf in a sentence
- Either way, they're I . P . Oafs.
- West saw an oaf blundering into the minefield of Communist subversion.
- Some lumbering oaf is going to wear the uniform of Willie Mays.
- And an OAF ticket gives free access to Olympic transportation.
- He is a freeloading oaf, and Savannah knows it.
- The Olympiad will not reveal how many OAF tickets have been sold.
- Roebuck's Jay is a mealy-mouthed oaf.
- OK, Gonzalez is little more than a big, strong oaf.
- Former wrestling oaf Jesse Ventura was hours from being inaugurated as governor.
- Tiny men, skinny men, darting around all those plodding oafs.
- Philosophers might wonder which came first, the IPO or the oaf.
- It's not that the male television oaf is anything new.
- But Boris is not a bumbling oaf beneath the facade.
- In China, America is viewed by some as a hypocritical oaf.
- He's " Crouching Lummox, Hidden Oaf,"
- What a beautiful word, pronounced mas-kir-OAF-ka.
- The OAF mail order deadline is Dec . 1.
- To the oafs who run the NHL, anyway.
- The OAF divides the required steps into two categories : creation and use.
- Or Mussolini as that " insane bald oaf "?