o'brien in a sentence
- He saw o'brien watching him intently .
- O'brien had tortured him to the edge of lunacy .
- O'brien lifted the grating .
- O'brien laid a hand on his shoulder, almost kindly .
- Nim and o'brien already had had several rehearsals in which ray paulsen shared .
- O'brien spoke his prompting lines with the confidence of an actor in a long-running play .
- O'brien had led the utility's chairman quickly through a recital of the need for tunipah and the site's advantages .
- "tell us something, harry," oscar o'brien said. "do you remember anything about the handwriting in that journal? "
- The o'brien house, high above the shoreline and with a beach below, afford a magnificent waterfront view .