nail polish in a sentence
- Her tiny little nails still bear traces of bright red nail polish.
- Its controls are circles and little ovals shaped like nail polish samples.
- The company has also made significant inroads in lipsticks and nail polish.
- She borrowed some nail polish from a woman in the ladies room.
- Mother and I had disagreed on the color of my nail polish.
- But putting on crazy nail polish reminds you of a simpler time.
- Here are several crusty bottles of nail polish from the mauve period.
- Among the notes in his new perfume, he lists nail polish remover.
- DO wear silver nail polish or splurge on a wide leather belt.
- Or having your thumb chopped off because you are wearing nail polish?
- She insists on the same nail polish and hairdo for the bridesmaids.
- And that includes eye shadow and nail polish ( especially blue ).
- Go easy on the nail polish if you're a female soldier.
- The victim was wearing dark pink nail polish on her fingernails.
- Maybe another wears black clothing, black nail polish and black lipstick.
- Susan rebukes Holly when she spills nail polish on the couch.
- Is there any way to safely remove nail polish from corsl.
- Ethyl acetate is usually the original solvent for nail polish itself.
- Clear nail polish will be needed to keep runs from spreading.
- A cosmetic company even named a nail polish " sushi ."