nail clippers in a sentence
- Realizing there were tough new rules, she left her nail clippers behind.
- I own several types of trimmers, but opt for human nail clippers.
- She also found fascination in nail clippers, swimming pools and Barbie dolls.
- Like any other nail, it can be cut using a nail clipper.
- Frustrated, she asks, " Are there any nail clippers in here ?"
- "Everything from nail clippers to, in one instance, a scythe, " he said.
- Knitting needles are allowed on planes; sharp files on nail clippers are not.
- Items now allowed include nail clippers, safety razors, tweezers and eye lash curlers.
- Even the tiniest conceivable weapon was banned, including nail clippers and plastic knifes.
- Passengers can carry nail clippers and safety razors though the carry-on lines again.
- Security checks at airports now will confiscate pocket knives, nail clippers and pretzels.
- BC athletic director Gene DeFilippo had his nail clippers confiscated from his shaving kit.
- He just knows how to maneuver nail clippers and files.
- I think I'll put my precious nail clippers a bit closer to my pillow.
- Travelers at some airports can again board planes with nail clippers in their carry-on bags.
- Pierce, the Tucson-based Southwest pilot, has had his corkscrew, nail clippers, and tweezers taken away.
- Passengers may pack safety razors, tweezers, eyelash curlers and nail clippers in their carryon luggage.
- And all, it seems, are amassing nail clippers by the boxloads, confiscated by anxious guards.
- I pulled out the nail clippers, the nail file.
- Under these policies, students have been expelled for bringing nail clippers or scissors to school.