nail bomb in a sentence
- "We've taken advice in light of the nail bombs, " she said.
- On September 24, 2016, a nail bomb was detonated in Budapest, Hungary.
- Belgium's federal prosecutor confirmed that the suicide bombers had detonated nail bombs.
- Nail bombs can be detected via electromagnetic sensors and standard metal detectors.
- BBC TV reported that the explosion was caused by a nail bomb.
- Police link the attack with two other nail bomb explosions since April 17.
- Police then found another nail bomb inside the caf?after everybody had been evacuated.
- The other four Atlanta bombs and the Birmingham bomb were dynamite and nail bombs.
- The nail bomb in Brixton, which has a large Afro-Caribbean population, injured 39 people.
- A later Royal Ulster Constabulary photograph of Donaghy's corpse showed nail bombs in his pockets.
- Soldiers can also make use of nail bombs to cause more damage within close quarters.
- On December 21, 2007 a nail bomb was detonated in Sherpao, Pakistan by a suicide bomber.
- The IRA sprayed it with gunfire from inside and threw grenades, nail bombs and petrol bombs.
- Some explosives, such as nail bombs, are deliberately designed to increase the likelihood of secondary injuries.
- He also said there were nails in the victims'wounds, suggesting the possibility of a homemade nail bomb.
- The blasts, also nail bombs, injured 150.
- Who could put a nail bomb there, where there is all those people just doing their shopping?
- "It's a nail bomb, " she said.
- Arafat could personally detonate a nail bomb in a Jewish nursery and it wouldn't be Arafat's fault.
- One week ago, a nail bomb explosion injured 39 people in a racially mixed neighborhood in south London.